Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Temporary Goodbye from the Fashion Meteorologist...

Hey guys!

It is with great sadness that I bid farewell to The Fashion Meteorologist...for now... It's been a very hectic few months and I've barely had time to sleep let alone post. So I've come to the decision that for now, it is probably best for me to focus on other things. I will still hopefully be able to create the occasional Polyvore set or two but for the time being I won't be producing any new posts on the blog. I hope that you will still use the site as a resource for when you have those little weather dilemmas and who knows, once things settle down, maybe I'll be back!!!

Thanks to everyone who has read/followed/tweeted/commented on the blog and if this your first visit, take a look around, there are lots of (hopefully!) helpful bits for you to read!

Signing off for now!

Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thefashionmeteorologist blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx