Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Website of the Week: Monki

As a dedicated bargain hunter, I am always on the lookout for new websites, particularly those selling unusual items for low prices! So, I was more than enthused when, while looking for fur mittens for my last post, I stumbled across Monki. Monki, who describe their stores as being "walk-in closets filled with treasures!" is a quirky little site with lots of fab (and most importantly affordable) items for sale. They have stores all over the world (including Denmark, Germany, and China to name a few) and for all the lucky Londoners out there (myself included!), currently their only UK store is in Carnaby Street.

After having a browse of their website, here's my wishlist of goodies my heart desires!...

My Monki Wishlist

1. Dotte Skirt - £12 / 2. Monika Scarf - £5 / 3. Blair Skirt - £5 / 4. Ella Dress - £8 / Karin Tee - £12 / 6. Alana Belt - £3

I, for one, will be hot-footing it down to their store ASAP! 
Have you ever shopped at Monki? What do you think? Let me know!!!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I have chosen your blog The Fashion Meteorologist as 1 of 9 blogs to award the Liebster Award to - It's an award given to well-deserving up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to help them gain recognition within the blogging world. Check out my post at

    http://yummmmyy.blogspot.ie/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    to learn more about what your post about the Liebster Award should contain and to see the other blogs that were nominated. Congratulations again & do follow back :) Happy blogging!!! Paula x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx