Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

All Weather Item of the Week - Mango Elephant Necklace

My sincerest apologies for my severe lack of posting lately, things have been soooo crazy with me starting my internship and stuff. But I am back with my item of the week, a fab little necklace I got for a bargain in the Mango sale!

In line with my New Year Style resolution of keeping my accessories bold, this steal is definitely that and yet it is subtle at the same time. 2013 has not killed my obsession with all things animal and adding a new little friend to my already blossoming zoo was definitely a joyful occasion! Versatile enough to rock with a wooly jumper for a cute winter look for glam it up with in a black and gold cocktail combination, this little guy will definitely become your new best friend!

Mango - £5.99
(Sold out online but may still be available in store) 
Mango currently have quite a few quirky animal necklaces in the sale so its definitely worth taking a look! 

Are you into animal inspired statement jewellery? Get any steals in the sales? Let me know!!!!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx