Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

All Weathers Item of the Week - Primark Zebra Jumper

As a self-confession budget bargain-hunter, it gives me nothing but joy to make a cut-price purchase! So when I popped into Primark today with the intention of getting a pair of smart black trouser (which I  subsequently didn't get!) and was greeted with so many steals, I just couldn't help myself!

Of the stuff I unintentionally walked out the shop with, my favourite has to be the most adorable zebra wooly jumper which came to a grand total of £5! I have been slightly obsessed with zebras and zebra print since the summer so when I spotted it, there was no question that I would have to have it. The price just made the deal sweater!

Its the perfect jumper to throw on during this chilly period and is versatile enough to be warn with both trousers/jeans and skirts/dresses. I can imagine when it really gets cold, teaming it with a cute skirt or dress, some coloured tights and a warm pair of boots...I cannot wait to start wearing it!!!

Picture from The Daily Magnolias

What do you think of it? Have you grabbed any bargains recently? Let me know!!!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx