Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Bargains In Unexpected Places...£1 Earrings

I was so excited by my purchases today that I had to come home and post straight away! But first I must make a confession to you...I am a earring-a-holic! I am totally obsessed with earrings, the stranger looking the better. I have no idea how many I have but since I have been wearing earrings since I was 2 months old (I am now 22!) I think I have accrued quite an extensive collection.

Recently, however, I have been trying to stop buying more as I barely have time to wear the ones I have, let alone any new additions. But I just couldn't resist today when my boyfriend and I went into Burton on a belt hunt and stumbled across their accessories/jewellery section. Now first of all, call me ignorant, but I was completely unaware that they sell sets of earrings for guys! They are pretty much identical to the ones they sell for ladies and ironically the designs are quite similar too. What really got me however, was just how cheap they had gone down too - the original prices were £6 but they had been discounted to £1!

Obviously I got them (or really I got my boyfriend to get them for me lol) and even picked up a £1 ring at the same time! RESULT!!!! The moral of the story is truly that bargains really are found in the most unexpected places, especially when you are not looking for them. Check out my purchases below...

These are perfect for top holes
(I have 2.) 
       
          Not exactly the most 
          masculine ring ever right?
Love these quirky kinds
 of earrings

Have you got any stories of unexpected places you have found bargains? Let me know!!!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx